Friday, September 29, 2023

Just Sittin' In The Window

I was playing around with a stamp set I had never used.  Just in time for the Card making crunch before the holidays.

I have been going through my stamps and dies, checking to see if I really DO NEED all of the stamps and dies I have accumulated.  I had already die cut the girl and cat (there is a dog in the die-cut set too).  I just needed to color the window scene, girl and cat.  And done!  I'm happy with the scene and it will be headed out to someone in December.  

Supplies:
Rubbernecker Girl in Window stamps & dies
Elizabeth Craft Designs Stitched Rectangle dies (no longer for sale)
Copic markers
Hero Arts card (set of cards w/typewriter on them) foundation
Double sided foam tape under panel & girl in the window
Vagabond die cut machine

I'm entering the following challenges:
NBUS - Never Before Used Schtuff - (stamp & die set) Classic Design - ATG 

No comments: