Sunday, September 10, 2023

Good Luck

 I have been playing again at Craft Roulette and the categories are:
Project: Card with a Belly Band (Good Luck band across the middle)
Colors: Daisy Garden (English Daisy is blue  - sky background)
Element: Good (sentiment of "Good Luck")
Random: Bark (Log the raccoon is standing on)
I've done 21 Challenges in a row.
Somehow the raccoons seem to fit with this pond style die as they seem to be lounging around a pond taking it easy, except for the raccoon in the "pond" of a night sky.  I sponged Oxide Distress ink, Vintage Photo on the front of the card after die cutting that great big hole in the card front.  I looked through my collection for bark and found I really wanted to use this stamp and die set (idea on the web site) to make an easy card.  I hid the log behind the "belly band" for a cute surprise.  I'll either write a note with a white gel pen, use a die sentiment or a sentiment on a small die-cut.  I will decide when I send it.



Inside of card

Supplies:
My Favorite Things YuZo Little Rascal
My Favorite Things Watercolor Wash Free Form Die-namics
Distress Oxide - Vintage Photo
Sky is digital paper and I can't locate it in my files - this was in my stash
Copic markers for the raccoons & log
Vagabond die cut machine

I'm entering the following challenges:
The Corrosive Challenge - “Anything Goes” #9 Love to Craft Challenge ‘ “Always Anything Goes” #76
Mix It Up Challenge Blog Anything Goes” w/opt twist #67
DL. ART "Anything Goes"
A Perfect Time to Craft "Anything Goes" #9 NBUS Never Before Used Schtuff - both Little Rascal dies & stamps & Watercolor Was Free Form die  



5 comments:

DIANA L. said...

What a fun Fall card I love it.
Thank you for joining the DL.ART SEPTEMBER 2023 LINKY CHALLENGE. Have a blessed day,
DIANA L.

Dawn T said...

Fabulous Arlene. You are really rocking it with this challenges.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Cute card, Arlene - love the watercolor wash die used as a window!

Darnell said...

You picked the perfect critter for frolicking, Arlene! I can just see those raccoons in all sorts of mischief and I love how you have used all the challenge guidelines to make your fun design! And good job on keeping up with them all! Thank you for inspiring everyone at NBUS, as well! Hugs, Darnell

Ginny said...

That is just the sweeetest. Thank you for joining us at A Perfect Time To Craft Open Challenge! All the best.
-- DT Gina Ang --
A Perfect Time To Craft Open Challenge - September 2023