Saturday, September 30, 2023

A Big Thank You to Elizabeth Craft Designs

I made this card as inspiration for the Die Cut Diva's challenge,
an "Anything Goes" Challenge.  We all like those.

I used the corner of a beautiful piece of paper to cut for the balloon and I couldn't believe I found a solid red card stock that actually matched those flowers. That olive green bow was quite a surprise out of my stash too.  I've always loved this big balloon because it makes it so easy to make a birthday card.  Sorry it's not made anymore.


Inside of card
Supplies:
Elizabeth Craft Designs Big Balloon not available at ECD web site
Elizabeth Craft Designs Sentiments 1 Celebration stamps and dies
Paper in stash (2014) Stationer's Desk Collection (Prima Marketing)
Vagabond die cut machine



2 comments:

Dawn T said...

fabulous card Arlene. Beautifully done

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Such an unusual & lovely balloon, Arlene - beautiful match to the card base too - great find!