Sunday, September 3, 2023

A Tri-Panel Card Made for Craft Roulette

I checked through my dies to see what I had that I could easily make a tri-panel card with and when I saw the film strip, I knew what I wanted to do as I had just put away another set of three Christmas gnomes.  I also didn't want to make my own background, so I went through my slimline backgrounds and narrowed it down to three and thought this one would work out fairly well with the colors and trees.

Project: Tri-Panel Card (film strip)
Colors: Farm House (white/red/green/brown where the house sits & Autumn sky
Element: Under leaf (leaves fall to the ground -brown boots on the gnomes
Random: Belt(s) (3 belts on the gnomes)

Now I have one more Christmas card done too!

Supplies:
Whimsy Stamps Slimline Film Strip Die
Whimsy Stamps Designer Paper Frozen (not on website)
Kat Scrappiness Christmas Gnome stamp & die set
Copic markers
Nuvo Crystal Drops - Gloss - Simply White
Aleene's True Snow
Vagabond die cut machine

I'm entering the following challenges:
A Perfect Time to Craft - "Anything Goes" #9-2023
Crafts Galore Encore - "Anything Goes" #115
The Creative Crafters "Anything Goes" #67
Love to Craft Challenge ‘ “Always Anything Goes” #76
Mix It Up Challenge Blog Anything Goes” w opt twist #67
DL. ART "Anything Goes" (1 time per day)
Digi Choosday - "Anything Goes" Wk31
The Fairy and the Unicorn Challenge - "Anything Goes Fantasy"



7 comments:

DIANA L. said...

Oh what fun this is , such a cute card. I love it.
Thank you for joining the DL.ART SEPTEMBER 2023 LINKY CHALLENGE. Have a blessed day,
DIANA L.

Dawn T said...

very cleverly done Arlene. Great card Arlene/

Conny said...

Wow.. your card is amazing!

Hugs,
Conny

Jane Savage said...

So super cute, I love the added texture!
Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things xxx

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Adorable gnome trio, Arlene!!

Ilonka said...

Such a beautifull card, thanks for sharing it with us at The Creative Crafters Challenge Blog.
Hugs Ilonka DT

Sari / Granne said...

Your slimline card is so fun and joyfull, perfect Christmas card. Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore 115 Challenge.