Saturday, September 30, 2023

A Basket Full

It's a Basket!

I tackled Craft Roulette's challenge this week which featured:
Project: Card with Ribbon
Colors: Circus
Element: September
Random: Hand cut

It doesn't matter how large or how small part of the project parameters are, it just if you use them.  I used
A ribbon at the top of the basket creating a Card with Ribbon
Circus colors include bright colors like yellow, green, red & earth (brown)
September 14th was National Coloring Day as the Element
I hand cut the ribbon in two & the bottoms of both sides of the ribbon (hand cut)

This basket is loaded with greens, reds, weeks, berries and birds.  I probably didn't need to fill it so full, but I couldn't help it.  I'm pleased with this and don't know what I'm going to use it for, but I think a sentiment like "find joy everyday" should leave it wide open.


Close-up below

Supplies:
Poppy Stamps Woven Basket Pop Up Easel Set dies
Birch Press Design Hillside Branch & Bramble Contour Layers
Memory Box Resting Birds dies
Distress Oxides Antique Linen, Vintage Photo & Walnut Stain
Copic markers
Vagabond die cut machine


1 comment:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Beautiful basket, Arlene - love how you filled it and added the sweet birdies!!