Friday, September 1, 2023

A Mushroom House - NOT FOR SALE!

The last time I used this house, Santa and Ms Claus lived there.  Not so this time.  We have the standard mushroom house for your needs.  I didn't want to put a sentiment inside or outside because I wasn't sure of how I would use this card.  A Thank You, Just a Note or Thanking of You would be the normal vision for my quaint house and I can always put such a sentiment on the underside of the red top.  I can't believe I did NO COLORING and only used one die.

Alene loves the bright red top of this mushroom house and the quaint look of this gigantic mushroom.  The fact that it has flowers gracing the outdoors makes this house even more charming.  Adding a bit of Antique Linen Oxide Ink gives the house some character.  Arlene at A Bit of This and That.  


I made this card as part of the Die Cut Diva's challenge of "Anything Goes" and if anything goes, it's a Mushroom House, right? 

Supplies:
Elizabeth Craft Designs Mushroom House Folding Card
Distress ink Antique Linen
Papers in Stash
Vagabond die cut machine

I'm entering the following challenges:
A Perfect Time to Craft - "Anything Goes" #9-2023
Crafts Galore Encore - "Anything Goes" #115
The Creative Crafters "Anything Goes" #67
Love to Craft Challenge ‘ “Always Anything Goes” #76
Mix It Up Challenge Blog Anything Goes” w opt twist #67
DL. ART "Anything Goes" (1 time per day)
Digi Choosday - "Anything Goes" Wk31
FarmQuest General Store Challenge mushroom would be part of a general store, right?  It's just that this is a bit (quite a bit) larger than a regular mushroom and it's livable.  LOL  (If this doesn't qualify, it's ok)


4 comments:

Michelle N. said...

This is so darn quaint and charming!

Cindy C. said...

So cute, a mushroom house is always a good idea! ;)

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

What a darling mushroom house, Arlene - just love all the little details!!

lichazul said...

Cute die cuts💐☺️ happy weekend