Saturday, September 23, 2023

Card with a Circle

 Yes, I could play again at Craft Roulette and here are the parameters:
Project: Card with Circle(s)
Colors: Vegetable Garden
Element: Screen(s)
Random: Fuzz

Here's the result, which I have to say is light-hearted and fun.
The circle is the blue panel upon which a movie screen is sitting.  It's really a fuzzy screen with yellow, green and peach colors which would be in my garden, to be sure.  I added another reference to fuzz on the car bumper and made it fuzzy to see too.

I figured the stop sentiment would be good for any kind of event that I could use this card for, like birthdays, thank you...

I do have to say those little white die cuts for the mirrors are hard to keep track of.

Close-up
Supplies:
My Favorite Things Itty Bitty Thanks
My Favorite Things  Movie Screen Die-namics
My Favorite Things Rear View Die-namics
Poppy Stamps Cabin SnowglobePop Up Easel craft die
Copics markers
Vagabond die cut machine

I'm entering in the following challenges.
The Corrosive Challenge - “Anything Goes” #9
Love to Craft Challenge ‘ “Always Anything Goes” #76
Mix It Up Challenge Blog Anything Goes” w/opt twist #67
DL. ART "Anything Goes"
A Perfect Time to Craft "Anything Goes" #9
NBUS - Never Before Used Schtuff - Sentiment from new stamp set
 


2 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Fun pop-up with the movie screen, Arlene - love the "movie" you painted!

Rachel said...

That movie screen is so cool! Thanks for joining us at the Mix It Up Challenge blog!