- Welcome to the Hero Arts Hostess Hop, featuring fabulous stamps from the new 2015 release!
Let me tell you the plants on my card look much better than the plants in my house. And yes I cut out every one of those plants and pots. I over-water my houseplants, but the ones below don't have to worry about that at all. The cutting was actually therapeutic, a calming exercise for sure. I pictured a shelving unit on which to sit the pots, so this is what I came up with.
- If you’ve been following along, you’ve just arrived from Tiffany Ervin .
- Hero Arts will be awarding prizes from randomly drawn comments. For a chance to win, simply comment on ANY of the stops along the hop on ANY day, including each day’s starting post at the Hero Club Blog. The more comments you leave, the better your chance of winning!
I couldn't have planned the colors of my card better to match the
main colors of the Hero Arts banner.
I think you can see the changes of color more on the second view below.
Wonderful new 2015 stamps hit the spotlight here.
Tropical Background, CG659
Stamp Your Own Succulents, CL839
Baby Animals Stamp & Cut, DC148 (sentiment)
Panel is glossy white paper which I embossed with VersaMark ink
Hero Arts Orange Soda, Fresh Peach and Soft Cantaloupe Ink Cubes
were used directly on the panel. (Lots of Ink Cube sets at Hero Arts)
Some of the plants themselves are stamped over more glossy paper inked with
Hero Arts Orange Soda, Fresh Peach, Soft Cantaloupe and Soft Pool Ink Cubes..
I decided to stamp the cute baby animals on patterned paper, like all kinds of little stuffed toys.. I had so much fun playing with them. I also had fun using my Hero Arts Ink Cube too. I embossed the panel and ran the ink pad over the leaves to bring out spots of color. There are the cutest little sentiments to go with this set too. AND there are two dies. I love sets that have dies included or that you can purchase to match the stamps you buy.
Baby Animals Stamp and Cut DC148
Hero Arts Orange Soda Ink Cube
You can always use a Birthday card, so I thought background and Sentiment
Tropical Background, CG659
Happy Birthday to You F6058
Die-Namics Stitched Ovals
Green and a red gem
Remember that Hero Arts will be awarding prizes from randomly drawn comments. For a chance to win, simply comment on ANY of the stops along the hop on ANY day, including each day’s starting post at the Hero Club Blog. The more comments you leave, the better your chance of winning!
I will be awarding a prize package of Hero Arts stamps also. There will be a random draw for my prize package on Friday. Happy Hopping!
- If you find a broken link, you'll find a master list of the hop links at the Hero Arts Club Blog. Also, please report broken links to: email@example.com.
- Your next stop on the Hero Arts Hostess Blog Hop is Sarah Moeman. NOTE: Make this text bigger, bolder, a different color, etc. so it stands out and can easily be found by hoppers.)