Sunday, September 24, 2023

My Favorite Things Box Card

MFT's annual Card Design Superstar contest 

I do love My Favorite Things stamp and die sets (I have many, no, I will not tell you How many), just a lot.

I love this Box die set and that fun Car.  I don't cook and I don't really know many people who really love to cook, but I couldn't pass up the cute chefs.


Close-up

Side View
Supplies:
My Favorite Things BB Recipe for Happiness stamps & dies
My Favorite Things Outside the Box Level Up Die-namics
My Favorite Things Car Pool Die-namics (only available on Frantic Stamper
Copic markers
Papers in my stash (calendar cut for back panel & Copic paper)
Copic marker paper
Vagabond die cut machine

The Corrosive Challenge - “Anything Goes” #9 Love to Craft Challenge ‘ “Always Anything Goes” #76
Mix It Up Challenge Blog Anything Goes” w/opt twist #67
DL. ART "Anything Goes"
A Perfect Time to Craft "Anything Goes" #9
NBUS - Never Before Used Schtuff





4 comments:

Aimeslee Winans said...

Beautifully done, Arlene! Adorable! xoxo

Marlena M. said...

Oh what a delightful scene! Fantastic execution~

MFT Kim said...

What a cute scene!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

So adorable, Arlene - love the chefs with the car and box card!!