Wednesday, August 30, 2023

Christmas Cards Galore with Poppy Stamps Dies

 Die Cut Diva's sponsor for August is Poppy Stamps  This is definitely
PICTURE HEAVY.

You only have until 9:00 p.m. Pacific Standard Time on August 31st to enter the challenge.

I think I went a little overboard.  I already had the pieces cut out and still have more waiting in plastic bags, al glitter papers and so many colors.  The card that is not standing has no back stop yet, but I was finished for the evening.  Yes, finished.

I have pine trees in white, black, green and copper.  It's the globe and round sky that I have multiple colors that may not match the other cut flowers, but we'll see next year!   I made a black and white Xmas card and wasn't sure about that color combo for Xmas, but I like it, really much more than I thought I would.  I did put a small copper tree near the cabin, just because it was lonely.

 I took some individual pictures and some with two cards for your viewing pleasure below.

All my Cards set out.

Black and white with a bit of Copper color in the make

Dark blue skyline with light blue house

Think glitter paper with dark blue base & house

Purple & white card lying flat and a gold frame with black house base and copper sky.

Blue snow globe with black bottom and a card with tradition Xmas colors of green and red.
Supplies:
Poppy Stamps Cabin Snowglobe Pop Up Easel Craft die
Glitter papers all in my stash
yellow card stock in windows in stash
Vagabond die cut machine

I'm entering the following challenges: 
Digi Choosday - "Anything Goes" Wk31
Simon Says Monday   Sparkle and Shine
Gem of a Challenge - "Anything Goes" Wk 17



 



2 comments:

Dawn T said...

Absolutely stunning Arlene. I knew you would use this one for your final day cards so that's why I didn't!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

What a fabulous set, Arlene! Love this die set and it's ideal for multiples - you've done some wonderful variations!!