Tuesday, May 9, 2023

Who Doesn't Need A Food Truck?

I do love Elizabeth Craft's Food Truck, but I love and have so many of her wonderful dies, so I've been tempted, but had not succumbed yet.  I was lured into the Spellbinders website just looking around and lo and behold, there was a rather large food truck.  I think I could make this into a Christmas Gift Tag as the size is 4.45 x 2.80 inches.  The main die does not have the cut-out so it's doable as a nice folded gift card on a present.  The cut-out is a separate piece.  There are not too many pieces for which I am grateful.  LOL  PLUS it was only $5.

Just look at that awning!  I think that's the part I like the best.  It folds down for mailing.  This is the first time I've used the truck die or the Sunny Studio Cruisin' Cuisine stamps sentiment.  So many words and you can make many different sentiments.

The donuts and sentiment (3 separate sentiments) are from another smaller food truck set from Sunny Studio, which I love.  I think the donuts and sentiments work well here. I've sent this card to a friend to cheer her up and I think it will.

The three gals are from Rubbernecker and I only stamped the head and shoulders. I used the red rubber stamp and matching die, however these stamps have been discontinued, but they brought the image back in digital form (png).



Supplies:
Spellbinders Food Truck, Large Die of the Month (July 2022)
Sunny Studio Cruisin' Cuisine stamps & dies
Poppy Stamps Evangeline Pinpoint Frame craft die
Rubber Necker Daniella (only in PNG format now) 
Rubber Necker Cory (only in PNG format now) 
Rubber Necker Fayth (only in PNG format now) 
Papers in stash
Copic markers
Vagabond die cut machine

I'm entering the following challenges:
The Paper Funday - "Anything Goes" w/opt twists - no embossing
Love To Scrap Challenge "Always Anything Goes
Mix It Up Challenge Anything Goes #65 NBUS (Never-Before-Used-Schtuff) #50 Never used the sentiment
Ally's Angels  "Anything Goes"  #6





2 comments:

Dawn T said...

Way too cute Arlene. Love this little van

Cindy C. said...

This is just too cute!