Saturday, May 13, 2023

A Spin of the Wheel

Another Craft Roulette experiment and I think a fun one.  I went literal on this one. #163.

The Wheel spun round and round, round and round. The Resulst:

Project: 3 tags
Colors Rose Garden
Element: May
Random: Masking

I searched for a stamp beginning with the word "May".  I found a sentiment and the cute little penguins to go with it.  Next I chose my papers to work with.  Would you believe I went with the smallest tag die I own, which led me to making a mini-slimline card.

I have three tags out of this great patterned paper, and very RED Rose garden colors (you can't see anything but the flowers).  My sentiment starts with the capitalized word "May" and the middle penguin is actually wearing a small black mask, thought the two candy canes are doing quite a good job of masking that face too. 

Supplies:
My Favorite Things Penguin Party stamps & matching dies
I can't find the large red panel dies as this red panel was on my desk
Hero Arts Infinity Dies - Nesting Tag Dies
Copic markers
Nuvo Crystal Drops - Gloss - Simply White on hats and 
Glossy Accents on the headphones
Vagabond die cut machine

I'm entering the following challenges:
Mix It Up Challenge Anything Goes + did not do any embossing #65
Merry Little Christmas Challenge "Always Christmas & Anything Goes #50
Cra fty Catz  weekly - every Friday  "Anything Goes" #637
Krafty Chicks Different challenges - Week 2 Christmas 
Happy Little Stampers - Anything Goes with Dies

5 comments:

Dawn T said...

Awesome Arlene. Great take on the elements of the Roulette wheel.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Darling trio of penguin tags, Arlene!!

Ink Outside The Box With Diane said...

Great Christmas card! Such sweet penguins! So happy you played along with Krafty Chicks Challenge this week.
Diane - DT

Aunty Sue said...

Fabulous creation thanks for sharing at crafty catz

Ashwini Rao said...

Quite clever use of the prompts, and a darling card for the outcome! You've done a fantastic job, Arlene! Thank you so much for joining us at the Happy Little Stampers Anything goes with Dies challenge!