Wednesday, May 31, 2023

A Frantic Stamper Day!

 Frantic Stamper strikes again!   LOL I'm still having fun stamping and coloring.

Die Cut Divas Tic Tac Toe challenge is almost over. You only have until 9:00 p.m. Pacific time to enter, so get your project posted.  Below is the tic tac toe board.

Here's what I used for my card: Chocolate/Heart/ Patterned Paper
My teammate, Linda, sent me the die cuts for the book box and it is gorgeous paper and makes a gorgeous box.  She sent me chocolate too!  Well,  not the edible kind, but I really don't need the edible chocolate. 
No COLORING EITHER!  
Thank you to my fellow Die Cut Diva DT, Linda, for the die cuts.


What a gorgeous paper to make this box just so beautiful.

Supplies:
Elizabeth Craft Designs Die Book Box at Frantic Stampers (Thank you to Linda)
Altenew Enamel Dots Warm Gray at Frantic Stampers
Hero Arts Enamel Dots Sunset Hero Hues at Frantic Stampers
Hearts & Sentiment from my stash
Vagabond die cut machine

I'm entering the following challenges:
Digi Choosday - "Anything Goes" (weekly- starts on a Tuesday)
Allsorts Challenge - 730 - Anything Goes (no stencil)
Gem of a Challenge - "Anything Goes" Wk 11                        
Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge "Anything Goes"
The Paper Funday - "Anything Goes" #53 w/opt twists - no embossing
Love To Scrap Challenge (always Anything Goes) #161
Mix It Up Challenge Anything Goes #65 no embossing



2 comments:

Dawn T said...

Gorgeous Arlene. Great project.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Just love how you turned the book box into a treat box, Arlene!! Love all the chocolate items combined with the crisp white hearts!!