Monday, May 1, 2023

May Time With Morgan's Artworld

The May Challenge for Morgan's Artworld is 
"Anything Goes" May 1st to May 27th.

You can use any image or project you have posted in April. For purchasing Morgan's ArtWorld Images, please visit the website at
Morgan's Fitasimons Art Studio   
 





There are two versions of this beautiful flower, one no line and this, the lined version.  I thought it would be great made into a slimline card and I was right.  WOW, imagine that.  
I used this very old wooden stamp for the sentiment.  I started with yellow and did not care for it at all on the large flower, so switched to the red tones and was a little happier with it.  I set it aside for a night because I still wasn't happy with it and I know that sometimes the mind has an image and when the real life image doesn't match that ideal, it can cloud the mind.  I actually like it now, but had to approach it as something that I had no preconceived idea about.   



Supplies:
Morgan's Artworld at Creative Art Design Studio Flower 4 Greyscale
Kat Scrappiness Embossed Edge Nesting Slimline Dies
Copic markers G14, G21, YR12, R20, R22, Y04 & YG01
Altenew Enamel Dots Green Meadows
Old wood stamp sentiment from more than 20 years ago
Vagabond die cut machine

I'm entering the following challenges:
Love to Craft Challenge - “Always Anything Goes”
Mix It Up Challenge Blog - "Anything Goes” w opt twist (no embossing)
A Perfect Time to Craft - Anything Goes #4
Crafts Galore Encore - "Anything Goes" #111 We Love 2 Create - "Anything Goes" #4

2 comments:

Dawn T said...

Very pretty Arlene. The combo of the two colours on the rose really looking incredible. Lovely card

Dagmara Gorczyńska said...

Beautiful elegant card. The image is fabulous and you colored it beautifully!

Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.
~ DT Dagmara