Monday, May 1, 2023

It's a Big Day At Die Cut Divas with Frantic Stamper

 I'm having fun again, yet again, stamping and coloring.


***Due to strict new tax collection requirements, they will NO LONGER ship to any country in EUROPE (incl. UK). 
The Divas at Die Cut Divas have come up with a Tic Tac Toe challenge, thinking of Mother's Day and the things on our minds for our mothers.  I couldn't wait to try my hand with this Tic Tac Toe board.  However this doesn't have to be about Mother's Day.  It just sparked some creativity in our challenge.
I'm making a card with the bottom row, using enamel dots, butterflies and patterned paper.  I just went with this for the fun of it.

Close-up and picture shot from above the card.
I have to say I fell in love with the whole thing. This is so darn cute! Don't ask me why I chose to use clouds for the steps in this step card, but I did and no matter how or why my room decor sits on a bank of sunflower clouds,  I love it.  
I pre-colored all the images set on the steps and was able to just pull them out and start layering them onto the card before affixing them with glue.  The large panel at the back has little butterflies in the patterned paper.  There are enamel dots on the flowers, little girl's braid ties and desk handles.  I also added the butterflies on the bottom row for good measure.

Supplies: 
At the Frantic Stamper My Favorite Things Our Story stamps & dies
At the Frantic Stamper My Favorite Things Adorable Elephants stamps & dies
At the Frantic Stamper My Favorite Things Outside the Box Level Up
At the Frantic Stamper My Favorite Things Outside the Box Clouds
Kat Scrappiness Simple Sentiments stamps & dies
Paper - Sun Kiss Collection 6 X 6 paper stack (years old) 
Copic markers
Nuvo Crystal Drops Gloss (Red Berry, Caribbean Ocean & Midnight Blue)
Nuvo Crystal Drops Liquid Mercury
Vagabond die cut machine

I'm entering the following challenges:
Love to Craft Challenge - “Always Anything Goes”
Mix It Up Challenge Blog - "Anything Goes” w opt twist
DL. ART  - "Anything Goes"
A Perfect Time to Craft - Anything Goes
Crafts Galore Encore - "Anything Goes" #111 We Love 2 Create - "Anything Goes" #4 My Favorite Things Challenge (Outside the Box die, cat & dog)

4 comments:

Dawn T said...

A delightful scene on your box card Arlene. It's gorgeous.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Such an incredible box card, Arlene - just love all the elements you combined to set the scene!!

Cindy C. said...

Super fun and delightful project!!

Michelle N. said...

This is darling, the cloud steps look like a puffy comforter!