Friday, May 19, 2023

Another Friday and Another Craft Roulette Challenge

The wheel spun around and landed on the following categories. 
Project: Slimine
Colors: Tea Party
Element: Word
Random: Hand Drawn Line(s)

This time around, I actually knew exactly what I wanted to do.  I dove for my Altenew tea pot and cups (already die cut and ready to color).  I had received a paper bundle of flowers from my daughter-in-Law (sounds funny, but the card spreads into a basket or bouquet of flowers).  That gift came in a beautiful large envelope that I thought was perfect for the back ground.  That's my Green Tea background (at least to me).  I used two greens and one orange marker for coloring - I haven't had coloring go so fast in ages.  LOL  The sentiment is "You're my BesTea".  I drew the flowers on the tea pot and cup, so you can see the extent of my personal drawing aptitude (NIL).  I still like this and it's the first time I used this set with some great categories to work with.


Supplies:
Altenew Tea Time Stamp & Die Bundle (on sale now)
Waffle Flower Mini Slimline Layers dies
Copic markers G20, G82& YR07
Papers in my stash
Vagabond die cut machine


I'm entering the following challenges:
Creatalicious - "Anything Goes" w/option (not doing the option)
The Paper Funday - "Anything Goes" w/opt twist( no embossing here) #53
Classic Design - ATG #5 
Crafty Calendar post Anything but square
Love To Scrap Challenge (always Anything Goes) #161 Mix It Up Challenge Anything Goes #165 NBUS Never-Before-Used-Schtuff!  #50


4 comments:

Dawn T said...

Excellent work Arlene. A great card.

Sue said...

Great card and thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar hugs x

Donna Walls said...

Adorable little teapot and cups, and the hand drawn flowers are the best! Thanks for joining us at the Paper Funday Challenge and we hope you'll share again soon.
Donna xx
Paper Funday Challenge
Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
Inspiration Station Challenge

sweetpea said...

Lovely card. Thanks for sharing it with us at the Classic Design challenge Janet DT