Sunday, May 21, 2023

My First Tiny Matchbox Card

 My first TINY MATCHBOX card.
I just received my Art Impressions (AI) stamps and dies for about SIX matchbox die sets, one the template and one the envelope, while the others were for specific scenes.  I now have two Xmas scenes, one with Santa and one with an elf.

These are tiny, about a 9/10 in. tall & 2 1/8 in. wide when folded up.  But they really are so cute and you know how it is - I just had to have some.

This first picture is a bit dark because the top was closed over the scene.  Better pictures follow.

The top is open and you can see all the dies in the scene.

I included the envelope beside this tiny matchbox scene.  I cut the paper in the teeny, tiny envelope to slip inside for a little note.

I recommend this video and this video for putting together everything including the main template that is used for making every tiny Matchbox card from 
Art Impressions (AI).

Supplies:
AI Templet Dies
AI MB Santa Christmas includes two sentiments 
AI MB Envelope Dies
Nuvo Crystal Drops - Gloss - Simply White
Nuvo Crystal Drops - Gloss - Dandelion Yellow
Nuvo Crystal Drops - Gloss - Caribbean Ocean
Nuvo Crystal Drops - Gloss - Red Berry
Copic markers
Vagabond die cut machine

I'm entering the following challenges:

Stamping Sensations Challenge - Anything Stamped (did not do option) 
NBUS (Never-Before-Used-Schtuff) #50 - Every stamp & die
Ally's Angels  "Anything Goes"  #70


4 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

How adorable, Arlene - love your little scene!!

Dawn T said...

How sweet Arlene. Not sure I'd have the patience to put it together.

brenda said...

Lovely to see you at Stamping Sensations May challenge, many thanks for joining in.

B x

Dora said...

Beautiful creation.Thank you for joining at Stamping Sensations.