Thursday, May 25, 2023

My Second Tiny Matchbook Card

 This time, I decided I wanted to try the Garden dies and I found some wonderful paper to create the matchbook foundation.  I'm going to give this to my granddaughter as she has a green thumb and would enjoy this.

I really love how this turned out and plan to try each of my matchbook stamp and die sets in the following weeks.


Supplies:
Art Impressions MB Garden
Art Impressions MB Den Set - "Enjoy the Little Things" sentiment only
Art Impressions MB Envelope Dies
Art Impressions MB Template Dies
Copic markers
Vagabond die cut machine
Paper in my stash - 12X12 - first time using it

I'm entering the following challenges:NBUS (Never-Before-Used-Schtuff)
Ally's Angels  "Anything Goes" 
Beautiful Blossoms "Anything Flowers
FarmQuestGeneralStoreChallenge  "Anything Farm/Country Goes (flowers farm fresh)

 


7 comments:

Donna Walls said...

This is a gorgeous mini masterpiece! I like all the detail and overall scene. Thanks for sharing with us at the Beautiful Blossoms Challenge and we hope to see more of your lovely projects soon.
Donna xx
Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
Paper Funday Challenge
Inspiration Station Challenge

Makira said...

Wow! I am truly amazed by the spectacular work you've done with this matchbox card. The color choices and arrangement are absolutely stunning! Your attention to detail is truly commendable. Thank you so much for sharing the information about Gilroy Gardens. I took a virtual tour this morning and it was such a delightful experience, with its beautiful gardens and fun-filled park. We are thrilled that you joined us at Park Hopping My Happy Place, and we eagerly await your future creations. Thank you for spreading so much creativity and joy!Cheers, Makira

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Another adorable matchbook, Arlene - just love the garden theme and your coloring of all the darling images!!

Becca S said...

This is so tiny yet so rich in details and little images to discover!! What a treasure! It would be fun to see this opened and placed on a tiered tray, those ones that are really trendy this year!!! Wonderful! Thanks for sharing at FarmQuest General Store! We love farm and country topics! --Becca/DT-owner

Janis Lewis said...

Perfect for our FarmQuest General Store challenge. Thanks so much for sharing your art with us!
:) Janis, Design Team Member @ FarmQuest General Store Challenges

Dawn T said...

Super cute Arlene. These are little masterpieces of art.

stampinwithanita said...

Amazing scene card! I am sure it will be greatly appreciated! Thanks so much for joining us at The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge!