Thursday, June 1, 2023

June Opens with Critters from SheepSki Designs

Challenge - Critters

It's all about the Critters - any kind of critter, just be sure there's a critter on your project as well as using a die-cut machine to cut your images/borders/panels... or to dry emboss some part of your project.

SheepSki Designs is the sponsor for Die Cut Divas this month of June, so please join all the Divas for the challenge

  I thought these were just darling critters and I fussy cut these three guys and just had fun coloring them.  I didn't think they would work on red paper, but when I held these three up against the mini-slimline panel, I couldn't use any other paper and I TRIED, but always came back to the red paper.   I always had a mini-slimline card in mind when I sized and printed this digital image out, but I thought I would use a wood type of background to imitate a wood cabin look, but no, this worked out better than I thought.  I really just love it.

Supplies:
SheepSki Designs My Spy
Kat Scrappiness Mini Slimline Embossed Edge Dies
Sentiment from my stash
Copic marker colors  E11, E15, C0, C2, C4, R24,R27, R29 & 100 black
Kat Scrappiness enamel dots from America The Great enamel dots
Vagabond die cut machine

I'm entering the following challenges:
Mix It Up Challenge Anything Goes + opt technique twist each challenge)
Merry Little Christmas Challenge (always Anything Christmas Goes)
Peace on Earth Xmas "Always Christmas & Anything Goes" Merry Little Challenge Blog
Sparkles Forum Christmas Challenge  "Always Christmas Different themes
Winter Wonderland - not sure if different Xmas themes
Critter Crazy Challenges #75 - all about animals





2 comments:

Cindy C. said...

This is such a fun image, and colored it wonderfully!

Michelle N. said...

This is a great image, I can't believe you fussy cut the whole thing!