Friday, July 14, 2023

Two Folds, Planter Colors, Happy Face and Something Old

 What do you do with
Two Folds, Planter Colors, Happy Face and Something OLD?

That's what I said and that's what came up on Craft Roulette.  Everyone has a unique something OLD, don't they?  

Here's what I did for a card containing these four categories.  First, I was running late and so the first card is the one I submitted with only hours to go.  However, I did work on it the next day and it turned out very cute.  If I'd left the windows off, I would have put something behind them, but I'm ok with the way my windows look.  I forgot to save my original 



Supplies:
Poppy Stamps Winter Porch Pop Up Easel Set craft die
Rubbernecker Cory - I used the retired rubber stamp - now DIGITAL
Paper in my stash
Shrubs, bunnies, flowers & Hello sentiment from different companies
Copic markers for Cory
Vagabond die cut machine






2 comments:

Dawn T said...

very cleverly done Arlene. It can be hard to incorporate all the different elements.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

How fun - great combo of elements, Arlene!!