Saturday, July 15, 2023

July is a Little Steam Punk with Julia Spiri

   Worldwide Crafters and Colorists.

You MUST be a DT on any Design Team in the World to be eligible to enter this Challenge ~ New exception rule, this challenge is now open to any of Julia Spiri Facebook Members, and you are not required to be on a DT.

The challenge runs from July 15th through August 12th, 
2:00 a.m. Pacific Standard Time


Visit Julia Spiri's Etsy shop for one of a kind marvelous images.


Check out the Worldwide Crafters and Colorists Challenge Blog here!
I know the exact person I'm going to send this to, my granddaughter for whom I've given several Steam Punk items for Christmas, such as the goggles on this dear gal.  My granddaughter looks just as cute too.  LOL
I sponged the dots on the image panel lightly as I didn't want them overtaking the beauty on the panel.  I sponged more heavily on the main panel and I really like the results.  I didn't realize I had sponged a couple dots on the hat, but that mistake turned out to be a lovely addition.  

Supplies:
Julia Spiri Tessa
I don't remember what die I used for the frame
Heidi Swapp stencil
Copic markers
Vagabond die cut machine

I'm entering the following challenges:
A Perfect Time to Craft- Anything Goes # 7-2023
Love to Craft Challenge ‘ “Always Anything Goes” #75
Mix It Up Challenge Blog Anything Goes” (I did not do option) #66
DL. ART "Anything Goes 
Crafts Galore Encore - "Anything goes" #113
Polkadoodle's Craft Challenge "Anything Goes"  Wk #27
Digi Choosday - "Anything Goes" 

3 comments:

Sari / Granne said...

Awesome image and beautiful coloring, CAS design really makes image "pop" out. Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore #113 Challenge.

Kim said...

Great image and your coloring is perfect. Thanks for joining the challenge at the Mix it Up Challenge Blog.

Helen said...

What a great card Arlene! I love this fun image and your beautiful colouring has brought it to life. So special! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Love the Craft Challenge. Have a good weekend! :)