Friday, July 28, 2023

Gingerbread Man

 I made a cute Gingerbread Man against a brick wall and had a background that I tore the previous top off that I didn't care for.  I think it worked out fine.

I, however, made a big mistake.  DO NOT color the eyes Black before finishing the face around the eyes.  I made the best of it and think he's ok to send to a friend.

Supplies:
Whimsy digital stamp Ginger Bread Man Crissy Armstrong collection
Whimsy digital stamps  Rustic Wood and Brick Papers (white brick #11)
Sizziz friend die cut
Copic markers
Aleene's True Snow
Vagabond die cut machine

I'm entering the following Challenges:
Christmas Kickstart Challenge #76
Merry Little Christmas Challenge (always Anything Christmas Goes) #51
Peace on Earth Xmas "Always Christmas & Anything Goes" #41



5 comments:

Lia said...

O, the gingerbreadman is sooo adorable. What a lovely christmascard!
Lia DT POE

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Way to make it work with your coloring boo-boo, Arlene! Darling gingerbread man with the brick wall!

Dawn T said...

awesome Arlene. So cute

Dotty Jo said...

I've done that and completely wrecked the card! Nice save, Arlene, and a super cute creation too. Thanks for joining Carol and me at Christmas Kickstart, Jo x

cm said...

Wonderful that you were able to use some leftover pieces as a stage for your star-of-the-show gingerbread and candy cane. Super cute in every way! Thank you for playing along at Christmas Kickstart with Jo and me.
~carol