Monday, July 31, 2023

Last of the Month Play Time With My Favorite Things

TWO CARDS for the price of one! 
Yes, I love working with MFT products. 

I've had great fun playing with this elephant set and Outside the Box set, so I made a birthday card for my granddaughter.  Matched with houndstooth paper, I thought it was adorable.  You can never be too old to enjoy this cute card.

To make the butterflies look airborne, I cut a plastic lid (after I washed it) into sections to provide a bit more support and yet be fairly see through.


I think this gives you a better view of the card.

I have a second card for you! I didn't think I had enough Birthday cards, so decided on a summer scene background and lots of balloons.


Supplies: 
Card 1
My Favorite Things Outside the Box Die-namics
My Favorite Things BB Adorable Elephants

Card 2
My Favorite Things Shadow Box
My Favorite Things Balloon Bundle stamps & Die-namics
My Favorite Things WISH Die-namics
My Favorite Things BB Adorable Elephants sentiment only used
Old Calendar picture used for background

Card 1 and 2
Copic markers
Vagabond die cut machine

I'm entering the following Challenges:
Gem of a Challenge - "Anything Goes"  Wk #15                  
Creatalicious  "Anything Goes" #264 Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge "Anything Goes using Paper" #551
Ally's Angels  "Anything Goes"  #72
Polkadoodle's Craft Challenge "Anything Goes" Wk30
Allsorts Challenge  Anything But Square
Crafty Catz   "Anything Goes w/optional twist of Hot Colors" No Opt Twist here
Krafty Chicks  All Occasions - Birthday here



 

8 comments:

Dawn T said...

Two incredible cards Arlene. Love the first one with the sweet little elephants and how beautiful is that second one! Stunning.

Cindy C. said...

Both looks amazing!! Thanks for the inspirations!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Darling box cards, Arlene! Fun bday elephants in the box card & great scene in the shadow box!!

brenda said...

A fun and colourful pop up box for a little one, many thanks for joining us at Allsorts challenge this fortnight.

B x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Such a cute design with these adorable elephant images and fun box card shape too. Thanks for sharing at Allsorts this time.
Lorraine

Ellibelle said...

It's always so fun to see these cute elephants and you created another fantastic piece with them! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week!

Dena J said...

Darling elephants and so many cute balloons and birthday details in your cards! Thank you so much for sharing your creativity with us at Allsorts.

Curly said...

OMG this is so very ute the images are adorable,
Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Catz Challenge this week,
we hope you will join us again,
Crafty hugs,
Bridget