Monday, July 3, 2023

A Craft Roulette Picnic?

 Craft Roulette Play Time

You might say everyone had a picnic on the Craft Roulette wheel turning, fun spinning evening.  

I made two cards and one new die snuck into both of them.  A few dies made it into my house from Altenew on Friday morning and I wanted to try the one that had a "congrats" built into the die frame for a birthday card.  When the unused section fell free of the die, I HAD to use the inside sections too, so instead of one card, it became two.
#1 card


The inside of the frame from card #1 is now on the card below framed by a white frame border.  

Supplies:

Both Cards:
My Favorite Things Adorable Elephants - balloons & sentiment
Altenew Framed Congrats Die - first time using this 
Vagabond die cut machine

Card #1 

Rubbernecker Birthday Balloons
Hero Arts (Hero Hues) black enamel dots
The Paper Studio Enamel stickers (black, white & gray)

Card # 2
My Favorite Things Balloon Bundle
Hero Arts (Hero Hues) black enamel dots
I'm entering the following challenges:

NBUS (Never-Before-Used-Schtuff) Altenew Framed Congrats Die
Ally's Angels  "Anything Goes"  #71
AAA Birthday Challenges - Always Birthdays w/butterflies (card #1)


3 comments:

Dawn T said...

very cleverly done Arlene. Both cards are delightful

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Two darling bday cards, Arlene - love the balloons!!

creationsnz said...

Clever girl! I like BOTH of them. CarolG