Friday, November 24, 2017

Card Chain Challenge time

I sent my CCC card to Helen in Ohio and she has received it.  I had fun with a  Tim Holtz stamp and matching die set.I have always loved these birds and I finally purchased the stamp and the die set.  I just have not had the time to stamp and cut them, before this month.  It really was so much fun. 



I colored and cut several cut items on this bird.  The wing is a separate die cut and the eyes/beak is a separate die cut piece, cutting one eye and an eye and beak together.  It's pretty darn cool.


I used some of the Elizabeth Craft Design "Through the Lens" papers because they are so cool too.

Supplies:

  • Tim Holtz Crazy Birds (stamps and dies)
  • Elizabeth Craft Designs Through the Lens (Metal)
  • copic markers 
  • Vagabond die cut machine
  • Nuvo Crystal Drops (Midnight Blue and Ripened Pumpkin.

1 comment:

Greta said...

Unique, fun card for CCC, Arlene! Hope you had a nice Thanksgiving!