Sunday, November 26, 2017

Hero Arts Holiday Houses and Tree-Mendous trees

Getting ready for Christmas?  I am and I have to think of different ways to give gift cards to some of the people on my list, such as my sons and granddaughter.    I have used the Elizabeth Craft Designs die cut sled die with Hero Arts Tree-Mendous and Holiday Houses digital kits for some really cute cards, in my opinion.

Join in on the Winter challenge at A2Z Scrapbooking.  I have several photos of the cards I worked on for my kids.
a2z scrapbooking winter challenge
I used a 12: X 12" pattern paper for the card (not very flashy, but the inside is where the card shines.



This is the inside of two of the four cards I made.  The blue pool reminds me of  southern California in the winter, when it's still a bit chilly for us northern Californians to frequent out pools, though I did swim in an outdoor pool here in Sacramento at American River College (nice and heated).  A lane leads up to the door and a Ho Ho Ho sentiment with a place for a note finishes the inside off. .I just love using that Nuvo Crystal Drops white (I'm using the Simply White and I see the A2Z Scrapbooking store has sold out of their white Nuvo. at the moment.  The bottles go a long way.



Inside of two of the four houses I made .



Close-up of the blue house and blue inspired Tree-Mendous tree.


This post is also on A2Z Scrpbooking.

Are you on social media? We are! Please join us on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook? so you don't miss any fun promotions or new challenge announcements!
Hero Arts Monthly Challenge



a2z scrapbooking winter challenge
 Hope you’ll join in our monthly challenge so you can have a shot at the digital stamp of the month set. Remember you no longer have to use Hero Arts to participate in our monthly challenges, the winner is randomly drawn for the digi prize…and if you do use Hero Arts products on your project, you could win the digi set AND $20 to the store! The Design Team will also be choosing their top three favorite projects from the challenge each month and award them a cool TOP 3 blog badge.

a2z scrapbooking store hero arts

The a2z scrapbooking store carries a wide variety of Hero Arts products! Get discounted new releases, sales, grab bags & more. Proceeds from our store benefit Celiac & Behcets disease foundations. Use my discount code Arlene15 to get 15% off your purchase of $25 or more. If you're looking for a Hero Arts product you don't see in store, use the Request Custom Order button from with-in the shop.


  • Hero Arts digital kit Holiday Houses
  • Hero Arts digital kit Tree-Mendous
  • Various Copic markers (windows of houses is Y08) 
  • Elizabeth Craft Designs Sleigh Gift Card Holder Pop-up (used because it is a die made for a gift card):
  • Elizabeth Craft Designs Labels & Circles (label and pool on inside of card)
  • Vagabond Die Cut Machine

1 comment:

Greta said...

Very creative & so cute! Your family will love these, Arlene!