Thursday, November 30, 2017

Die Cut Divas' November Thankfulness Month

Time for a new challenge and non other than A2Z Scrapbooking is the Die Cut Divas' sponsor. 

The A2Z Scrapbooking store<carries a wide variety of Hero Arts products! Get discounted new releases, sales, grab bags and more. Proceeds from the A2Z Scrapbooking store benefit Celiac and Behcets disease foundations.   If you’re looking for a Hero Arts product you don't see in store, use the Request Custom Order button from with-in the shop.


Here is my last card for the challenge of Thankfulness,   I used the digital Holiday Houses  for my Thank You card.  I took liberties with bluebirds in the winter.   I used a blue card base and built snow mounds with a die-cut.  I guess Santa is late in delivering packages or else he's late getting home.


I am loving those Nuvo Crystal Drops, used white (Simply White) on the roof and chimney top with a drop of Red Berry on the door knob. If you look closely, I hope you can see the Wink of Stella on the top and bottom mounds of snow panels.  On the bottom panel I used the White Wink of Stella and then the Clear.  I used only Clear Wink of Stella on the top mound and the windows.  


Supplies:

Please check out Die Cut Divas to see all the Divas' cards.

Hero Arts Holiday Houses Digital Kit at A2Z Scrapbooking
Hero Arts Santa's Sleigh - out of stock
Nuvo Crystal Drops Red Berry and Simply White  (looks like White is sold out at this time at A2Z)
Elizabeth Craft Designs Beach Edges (to me they looked like mountains)
Memory Box Marshmallow Clouds
Memory Box Flying Birds (2013)
wink of Stella (white and clear)
Vagabond die cut machine

No comments: