Monday, November 13, 2017

A Calendar I have been working on

I have made my calendar for 2018 and I'd like to share some of my pages with you.  I used two sided papers for my calendar as the calendar is in notebook form, turning at the top.

January 2-18 and I put my red Cardinal in.  This set is sold out at A2Z Scrapbooking, but any Winter scene you want to use would be fine.


February 2018 has a blue snowy background paper


I figure everyone would have spring fever, including me and what gives us more of a feeling of freedom than the great outdoors and scooting around.  These little scooters are in the digital kit City Adventure here.



Come April and we're all thinking of trips to our National Parks and so I used the "Save Our National Parks stamp, which may be custom ordered.  
.

May is all about butterflies flitting around and this Color Layering Butterfly stamp set is on sale right now here.



June is time to relax with a cup of hot tea for me and I used the Kitchen Silhouettes for my cup with a die-cut steam.  But you could use the digital kit Caffeine Fix for your cup here.


I've taken you through June of 2018 of my calendar.  I guess I am prepared.  Happy Calendaring, Scrapbooking and Cardmaking to you all.

Catch this post at A2Z Scrapbooking.

Supplies were linked at the different calendar pages, but I will include them below also.

Each calendar uses the Calendar Bold Prints stamp from Hero Arts.  Remember, if you can't find it at A2Z, you can custom order it.

January - Color Layering Cardinal at Hero Arts  or custom order from A2Z Scrapbooking.
March - City Adventure here.
April - Save Our National Parks at hero Arts
May - Color Layering Butterfly stamp set is on sale right now here.
June -  Kitchen Silhouettes for my cup with a die-cut steam.  But you could use the digital kit Caffeine Fix for your cup here.

Be Happy this weekend.






No comments: