I think everyone is getting ready for the holidays and I'm no different. I wanted a slightly modern twist so I used the Tree-Mendous digital kit from A2Z Scrapbooking.
Without further ado:
Very simply done, but I like the angular lines on the background and the trees.
This close-up shows the simplicity and colors I used.
Are you on social media? We are! Please join us on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook? so you don't miss any fun promotions or new challenge announcements!
Hope you’ll join in our monthly challenge so you can have a shot at the digital stamp of the month set. Remember you no longer have to use Hero Arts to participate in our monthly challenges, the winner is randomly drawn for the digi prize…and if you do use Hero Arts products on your project, you could win the digi set AND $20 to the store! The Design Team will also be choosing their top three favorite projects from the challenge each month and award them a cool TOP 3 blog badge.
The a2z scrapbooking store carries a wide variety of Hero Arts products! Get discounted new releases, sales, grab bags & more. Proceeds from our store benefit Celiac & Behcets disease foundations.
Use my discount code Arlene15 to get 15% off your purchase of $25 or more. If you're looking for a Hero Arts product you don't see in store, use the Request Custom Order button from with-in the shop.
- Hero Arts Tree-Mendous digital kit at A2Z Scrapbooking
- Nuvo Woodland Green Gloss Crystal Drops at A2Z Scrapbooking
- Nuvo Red Berry Gloss Crystal Drops at A2Z Scrapbooking
- Elizabeth Craft Designs Stripes stencil
- Distress Oxide Cracked Pistachio
- Stamp is from an old Hero Arts stamp, but any Hero Arts holiday stamp would work like the Holliday Animals set here
Post a Comment