Friday, March 15, 2024

Last week's Craft Roulette Play

I finally had time to play with the challenge that the Wheel set for us at
Kraft Roulette. 

The turn of the wheel came to rest on
Project: Include an envelope
Colors: Party
Element: Crown
Random: 3 strips of paper

I just got this in at almost the last minute because I was working on some other projects.  I have a photo list of all my stamps, dies and stencils saved under the manufacturer/seller names.  Every time I order something, I put it and a photo on my list and I love being able to SEE what's in the stamp/die set, not just what the name of it is.  So very helpful.

I'd forgotten I had this envelope full of flowers that I had colored, but never used and it was obviously perfect for the challenge.  I hit project, colors and crown (the top or highest part of something) just with this one set.  Then I looked up and the Altenew die stared me in the face challenging me to use it, again, never used before, wait, never even die-cut before.  The die has so many strips that I couldn't help but use the die.  I think the peach color makes it feel soft and warm.


Supplies:
Altenew Letter Flowers Bundle (stamps & dies)
My Favorite Things Quilt Square Cover-up Die
Copic markers
Vagabond die cut machine

I am entering the following challenges:

NBUS (Never-Before-Used-Schtuff)
Ally's Angels  "Anything Goes"  
Love To Scrap Challenge (always Anything Goes)
Polkadoodle's Craft Challenge "Anything Goes" (weekly-starts on a Friday)
Digi Choosday - "Anything Goes" Wk 10
Simon Says Monday  A Bit of Green
We Love Stamping - Feminine inspiration (soft & warm colors & flowers)







5 comments:

Dawn T said...

Superb Arlene. Great use of your envelope of flowers. I didn't get anything done as I struggled with the parameters. Did better this week - the Friday night show is lunch time here in NZ so had time this afternoon to play. Hopefully you'll have time to play too.

Darnell said...

A labor of love, Arlene, and a fantastic result! This envelope bouquet will be cherished! Thank you for inspiring everyone to use their NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Pretty envelope of flowers atop the quilt, Arlene!!

brenda said...

A lovely focal floral image Arelene and so much work with that background but beautifully done, many thanks for sharing with us at We Love Stamping challenge.

B x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Love the warm peach, this is a really lovely card. I admire your organising of stamps etc. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at We Love Stamping. Good Luck and I hope you will join us in our next challenge.
Faith A DT