Wednesday, March 27, 2024

A Little Bit of Green

I'm entering the Christmas Kickstart Challenge - Get Your Grinch On - so I'm using green in my project.  I am thinking ahead to Holiday gifts and making something different for me.  I had a treat bag from some Christmas paper that I may still have had in my stash if not for making this treat bag.

Supplies:
Waffle Flower Treat Bag Die
Waffle Flower Hello Friend Combo stamp & die set  (Baby, It's Cold Outside)
Vagabond die cut machine
Heavy duty twine in stash




 

3 comments:

Dawn T said...

superb Arlene. A lovely project

Dotty Jo said...

This is lovely, and the addition of the tag is really cute, Arlene. Thanks for playing at Christmas Kickstart with Meghan and me, Jo x

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Sweet treat bag, Arlene - love the little tag too!