Sunday, March 17, 2024

Another Craft Roulette Challenge For Me

On March 15th, the Wheel struck again and landed on:
Project:  Card with a heart
Colors: Vintage
Element: Plant
Random: Lace on the Base


Supplies:
Kat Scrappiness Never Ending Square Dies
My Favorite Things Quilt Square Cover-up (die)
Waffle Flower Books & Coffee (stamps & dies)
Waffle Flower Hello Friend Sentiments (stamps & dies)
Copic markers
Distress Ink - Antique Linen
Distress Oxide Ink - Frayed Burlap
Lace from a small spool
Altenew Enamel Dots - Warm Gray (includes stars & hearts)
Vagabond die cut machine

I'm entering the following challenges:
Ally's Angels  "Anything Goes"  
Love To Scrap Challenge (always Anything Goes) Polkadoodle's Craft Challenge "Anything Goes" (weekly-starts on a Friday) 
Digi Choosday - "Anything Goes" Wk 10
Simon Says Monday  A Bit of Green


3 comments:

Dawn T said...

Adorable Arlene. Great use of the parameters. I love it!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

I still haven't done the roulette - will have to check it out. Just love your sweet images atop the lace and quilt, Arlene!!

Karen Letchworth said...

Hi Arlene:
I just wanted to pop by and say thank you for stopping by my blog this morning to leave me a comment. I appreciate it very much, and I'm quite impressed with the DT at Die Cut Divas for being so "on top of it". It's awesome and I just wanted to thank you.

AND....since I'm here, I'd like to personally invite you to come play along with us at Word Art Wednesday. The challenges are always Anything Goes/Family Friendly and we have awesome sponsors/prizes. I'd be thrilled to have you join us.
www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

Have a fabulously creative week, Arlene.
Blessings,
Karen L, Owner - Word Art Wednesday
www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com