Saturday, March 2, 2024

My February Card for Card Chain Challenge

 


I thought of balloons and flowers (no balloons or flowers were hurt in this post). I knew the exact die I wanted to use (I absolutely love this die and it's not been for sale for a long time - it's a keeper).  I looked for some paper and found this in my stash.  I've never been able to use this pattern before and I have no idea what company brand this is - no brand name on the back.  



Supplies:
Elizabeth Craft Design Big Balloon
Waffle Flower Hello Friends Sentiments
NO COLORING on this card (I know, unbelievable)
Unknown Paper in my stash
Vagabond die cut machine

I'm entering the following challenges:
Ally's Angels #79
Digi Choosday "Anything Goes"
Polkadoodles "Anything Goes"
The Creative Crafters "Anything Goes" #73
Scrapping for Fun "Easter or Spring" - it's certainly a spring card.






8 comments:

Dawn T said...

Fabulous Arlene. Great card.

Imke said...

Arlene, i loved your card. The large balloon in flowers is great. Love also the little bow. Happy that i was your partner in February. Thanks !

papierelle said...

A really beautiful idea to give the flowers in the balloon!!!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

The jumbo balloon looks amazing with the flower pattern, Arlene!!

HilaryJane said...

Wow, I love that paper on your balloon, so impressive xx

Donna Walls said...

Wow, this is such a clever design and I must admit, I'm going to CASE it! Thanks for entering your card in The Paper Funday Challenge.
Donna xx
Paper Funday Challenge
Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
Inspiration Station Challenge

Dotty Jo said...

What a gorgeous way to play with our themes, Arlene! I love this so much. Thanks for being a lovely link in our chain once again, big hugs, Jo x

Anonymous said...

Fabulous card,


Thank you for Joining us at Scrapping4funChallenge and waiting to see you next time. Happy Crafting

Hugs
DT Meenaa Herale

https://cardscraftandart.blogspot.com