Monday, March 25, 2024

Another Card Using Craft Roulette Wheel Choices

Yes, I played yet again with what the Wheel threw at us.  The Wheel could have been cruel, but it was kind this week. 

39th submission Project: A2 card and that's what this card is Colors: Ice Cream Store - I could eat the umbrella, especially pistachio ice cream Element: Tasty or Tastes - Pastries & Tea for me Random: Add a Banner - and I did - maybe short but it's there. LOL

Supplies: Waffle Flower Postage Collage Die
Scrappy Tails Coffee Shop stamp & die set Waffle Flower Shader brushes 1+- Double ended (I love these) Distress Oxide ink Fossilized Amber Copic markers Vagabond die cut machine

I'm entering the following challenges:
Creative Moments - "Anything Goes" #256                                     
Gem of a Challenge - "Anything Goes" Wk 6                         
Creatalicious  "Anything Goes" 275 Cardz for Galz   Spring flowers with dies or punches




3 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Sweet cafe scene atop the postage collage, Arlene - love your take on Craft Roulette! Did you see I finally played? Thanks to you and Dawn for the inspiration!

Johanna said...

The postage die is lovely as your background and I love the scene you have created. A beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Cardz4galz, Johanna DT

Sue Jackson said...

This postage collage template is wonderful! I love how you added the flowers in your layout! Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz! I hope to see you in the gallery for our next challenge! Sue - DT