Monday, November 13, 2023

Go Wild With A Birthday Card For My Granddaughter

I was playing along with the categories from Craft Roulette which were:
Project: Gift Card
Colors Coffee Shop
Element: Go Wild
Random: Add a number(s)

I then thought these categories, plus a new die set I purchased were perfect for my granddaughter's birthday card.  I added a die cut with the sentiment "Happy Birthday" on the back of the card and I did put a gift card in and mailed it off to her.   I think she will find it fun and especially nice for the holidays.

I took three photos and made a collage to show all the elements.

Close up of the number, coffee colors (browns & orange),  and "Wild" parameters.



Close up of those cute chefs


Close up of the brown & black restaurant gift card in back of the last check. (shhhh,  this is not the gift card that finally made it into the slot).
Some Supplies:
Scrappy Tails A7 Decorative Pop Up Box Craft die
My Favorite Things BB Recipe for Happiness stamps and dies
Lawn Fawn Diagonal Gift Card Pocket
Copic markers
Scrap paper
Vagabond die cut machine

I'm entering the following challenges:
Love to Craft Challenge ‘ “Always Anything Goes” #77
Mix It Up Challenge Blog Anything Goes”
DL. ART "Anything Goes"
A Perfect Time to Craft "Anything Goes" #11-2023
NBUS - Never Before Used Schtuff #56

5 comments:

Dawn T said...

delightful Arlene. It's gorgeous.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Adorable box card, Arlene - love the little chefs popping out!!

Darnell said...

This is smashing, Arlene! Your granddaughter will get such a kick out of it and cherish it forever! And she'll love the gift card, too! Thank you for inspiring everyone to use their NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

*Vicki* said...

Wow, such a clever pop-out box design! I love the chefs popping out and the beautiful papers with it! Thanks so much for sharing your creation with us at the MIU Challenge!

Helen said...

What a wonderful project Arlene!! I love this super fun pop up box. I'm sure it will become a special gift!! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Love to Craft Challenge. Happy New Year!! :)