Wednesday, November 15, 2023

Episode 189

Episode 189 Reveal
The parameters for Craft Roulette are:
Project: A2 size
Colors: Forest Colors
Elements: Starts with "H"
Random: Postage, stamp or mark

I waited until the last minute and finally settled on an old stamp I've never used before.  I don't even know the manufacturer.  The red rubber is attached to a front with much the same stamped colored image as this one  I thought the colors were so good, I used approximately the same general colors used on the plastic front.  

I'm entering the following challenges:

I'm entering the following challenges:
Love to Craft Challenge ‘ “Always Anything Goes” #77
Mix It Up Challenge Blog Anything Goes”
DL. ART "Anything Goes"
A Perfect Time to Craft "Anything Goes" #11-2023
NBUS - Never Before Used Schtuff #56

4 comments:

Dawn T said...

Just gorgeous Arlene. I've seen you do a number of the Roulette challenges so I decided to watch this episode and gave it a go.

Mariann Jakobsen said...

Wow, so pretty!! I LOVE it!
Hugs, Mariann

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Lovely postcard collage, Arlene! I follow Cathy Z. so meant to check this CR out - may get there yet :)

Rachel said...

Love the floral image over the postcard! Great design! Thanks for joining us at The Mix It Up Challenge! Rachel DT