Tuesday, November 28, 2023

Playing Again With Kat Scrappiness Products

 Kat Scrappiness projects are so much fun and there's still time to enter the Die Cut Divas' Challenge

Card 1: My weird green snow Christmas tree!


Card 2: My sparkly Snowy tree


Inside of Z card

My DT friend, Linda, sent the Snowy Layering Christmas Tree die cuts to me.   They include the baubles on the trees.  This whole die set is beautiful.

Card 1
Kat Scrappiness Snowy Layering Christmas Tree craft die
Kat Scrappiness Snowflake Frame Backdrop craft die
Kat Scrappiness Happy Holidays craft die
A pale green Copic marker colored in the snow (not sure why I did that, but I did)
Scrap patterned paper
Altenew Green Valley Enamel Dots

Card 2
Kat Scrappiness Snowy Layering Christmas Tree craft die
Kat Scrappiness Merry Christmas die
Scrap patterned paper on the Z card


I'm entering the following challenges:
Love to Craft Challenge ‘ “Always Anything Goes” #77
Mix It Up Challenge Blog Anything Goes”
DL. ART "Anything Goes"
NBUS - Never Before Used Schtuff #56 - Xmas Tree & cover die)

2 comments:

Dawn T said...

Gorgeous cards Arlene. Love both of your trees. Very clever

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Two fab cards, Arlene - glad you could make use of the tree die cuts!! Love the tree over top of the snowflake frame and the Z card looks amazing with a tree overlapping!!