Thursday, November 2, 2023

October Card Chain Challenge Reveal

October Card Chain Challenge Reveal



I chose bears (well, one bear) to make my card for this challenge. I have one bear in the car being squished in by the other three critters, but a bear is a bear.
 I haven't used this filmstrip die in a very long time, but I thought it was just the right die to highlight this fun set of stamps and dies.  I colored a white filmstrip with a Copic marker after I colored all the critters to determine what color I wanted the filmstrip to be.  I created little scenes in each section.  I almost forgot to color the wheels on the car but I do enjoy the fun result.

Supplies:
Kat Scrappiness A2 Filmstrip craft die
My Favorite Things I'm Glad We Fit In
Copic markers
Vagabond die cut machine

I'm entering the following challenges:
Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge "Anything Goes" #558 Creative Moments - It's Alive                                     
Gem of a Challenge - "Anything Goes" Wk 22 
Critter Crazy Challenges - #80







10 comments:

Dawn T said...

Just gorgeous Arlene.

papierelle said...

Really cute and lovely!!!

Ellibelle said...

So very cute and creative! I can imagine Lou was thrilled to receive this!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Adorable slimline with all the critters, Arlene!!

Julia Aston said...

What cute scenes in each of your film strip squares Arlene - fun little critters including the bear! Julia xx

HilaryJane said...

It definitely is a fun card. Love the 3 little scenes xx

Dotty Jo said...

A bear IS a bear - I couldn't agree more! I love your cute critters, Arlene. Thanks for once again being a link in our chain of friendship and crafting, Jo x

creationsnz said...

Your critters are beautifully displayed in this format and frame. Thanks for sharing your little critter friends at Critter Crazy challenge, CarolG

Sylvia kaarten en zo. said...

Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge. Greetings Sylvia DT.

Bastelmichaela said...

Hi, the card turned out cute, the film is a great idea