Monday, August 28, 2023

August With Poppystamps

 Have a Poppystamps Summer Break

The Die Cut Diva's sponsor for August is known by all and we are so happy they are sponsoring our challenge for the month of August.


The Challenge is: Pop Up Creations
Pop-up cards change a typically two-dimensional greeting into a three-dimensional world by use of flaps, revolving parts and other movable pieces. We will love to see you join in on the fun.

Our Sponsor's Prize is a $20 gift card, so be sure to play!

Thank you to Linda for sending me this fabulous die cut basket.  I added some of my own Poppy Stamps small flowers, bird and fairy to the basket and Linda sent me two baskets and I wanted to make them different.  
Hugs and thanks to my team mate, Linda.

I love this basket and I think it can be perfect for so many occasions, glad and sad ones.  Since I wasn't sure yet what I was going to use this card for, I did not include any stamped sentiment, such as Happy Birthday, Good Wishes...
By the way, the tiny yellow bird is the stopper for the basket to stand up.



Supplies:
The basket was already colored (maybe a patterned paper?)
Poppystamps Woven Basket Pup Up Easel Set
Poppystamps Chirping Birds
Poppystamps Garden Leaves and Berries (no longer available)
Poppystamps Sugarplum Faerie (no longer available)
Copic markers Y02, a little E11, G21 I think  
Vagabond die cut machine

I'm entering the following challenges:
Polkadoodle's Craft Challenge "Anything Goes" WK 33
NBUS (Never-Before-Used-Schtuff) #53
Beautiful Blossoms  #8 - yes, those are little flowers, flowers none the less
FarmQuestGeneralStoreChallenge  (flowers & baskets in a farm store)
Gem of a Challenge - "Anything Goes" 
Creatalicious  "Anything Goes" no opt maritime





5 comments:

Dawn T said...

superb card Arlene. So sweet. Love easel cards - always a great way to do a pop up card.

Becca S said...

Arlene: your card is very lovely and makes me think of younger days picking flowers in the yard and later in young teen years learning flower arranging. I'd spent many moments roaming the country roadsides for different wildflowers and 'weeds' to use either for fresh or dried arrangements! Thanks for the lovely reminder and for entering at FarmQuest General Store! Come back and make more deliveries before September 5th deadline! --Becca

Donna Walls said...

Wonderful and Creative card Arlene! Thanks for playing along at the Beautiful Blossoms Challenge. We look forward to seeing more of your lovely designs soon.
Donna xx
Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
Inspiration Station Challenge
Paper Funday Challenge

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Glad you enjoyed the cuts I sent, Arlene! I love how you added the fairy among the greens - so darling & the birdie makes a great stopper!!

stampinwithanita said...

What a beautiful dimensional card! I love the center image popping up! Thanks so much for joining us at The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge this month!