Sunday, August 20, 2023

A Gnome and A Mailbox

 My gnome is sending presents, but it looks like the mailbox is too small, oh, so sad.  LOL
Some Christmas blogs urged me to make a Christmas card and so I have!  I wanted to try some new sprays and I think I overdid it with the green, oh well, maybe the gnome has been drinking too much green beer.   I received these green rectangles a long time ago and cannot remember who sent them to me, but I finally used them to set the scene for a gnome who's trying to fit a few too many packages into that little mailbox.


Supplies:
Rubbernecker Donovan's Gnomes stamps & matching dies
Altenew Postal Heros bundle (stamps & matching dies)
Altenew Angeled Mosaic 3D Embossing Folder
Elizabeth Craft Designs (one of the Christmas Sleigh stamp & die sets) gift
Copic markers
Nuvo Crystal Drops Gloss Red Berry

I'm entering the following challenges:
My Favorite Things challenge for Christmas
Peace on Earth Xmas "Always Christmas & Anything Goes"
NBUS (Never-Before-Used-Schtuff) #53 (Altenew Postal Heros)

2 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Darling gnome with the packages - love the little scene you created, Arlene!!

Lia said...

The gnome is obviously waiting for Christmas!
Lia DT POE