Sunday, August 27, 2023

A Lady's Card

 On Friday, I again watched Craft Roulette (#178) because I'm addicted to trying something new and it's so much fun to see what everyone else did with the same categories.  

Project: A Lady's Card - pink is a color usually associated with women
Colors: Candy - Red and white for peppermint candy
Element: Plant - grass on the movie screen with houses
Random: Tie Dye - Colors of free form die cut in the background

I have to laugh!  Almost of the dies I used on this card are brand new.  New ideas and new dies.  My Favorite Things was having a sale and I couldn't help myself.  The houses, cars,  movie screen and watercolor wash free form dies are new.  I wasn't expecting to use them this soon.  I had everything read, so I thought, until I checked one more time and found I was missing Plant.  Well grass is a plant, so I grabbed the die and clipped off most of the bottom.  The 12X12" paper for the Free Form die has no name or I already used that section.  

Supplies:
My Favorite Things Sittin' Pretty stamps (sentiment) new
My Favorite Things Watercolor Wash Free Form Die-namics (new) the splat 
My Favorite Things Movie Screen Die-namics (new)
My Favorite Things Rear View Die-namics (new) the cars (new)
My Favorite Things My Neighborhood Die-namics
My Favorite Things Itty Bitty Strips Die-namics (cut smaller part of sentiment)
My Favorite Things Outside the Box Grassy Hills Die-namics - the grass
Papers from stash
Vagabond die cut machine

I'm entering the following challenges:
NBUS (Never-Before-Used-Schtuff) #53
Gem of a Challenge - "Anything Goes" 
Creatalicious  "Anything Goes" no opt maritime #265
Polkadoodle's Craft Challenge "Anything Goes" #34
Digi Choosday - "Anything Goes" #33




1 comment:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Great card with the cars and movie screen, Arlene!! That screen would make a fun highway billboard too!!