Wednesday, June 28, 2023

A Cute SheepSki Elephant Visits Today

 I wanted to make a cute and fast card today with very little coloring.  I opted for this cute elephant and wanted to try some digital backgrounds while I was playing.  Some stamping (clear stamps this time), a couple cool grays, blues and R01 Copics, some heat embossing on the sentiment and I was almost done.  I made some striped cards from leftovers and chose one of them to pop my elephant panel on.


Supplies:
SheepSki Designs For You image
LOTV Watercolor digi Backgrounds 2 (background panel)
My Favorite Things BB Adorable Elephants Stamps - sentiments
Clear embossing powder
HP laser printer
Copics 
Vagabond die cut machine

2 comments:

Dawn T said...

Super cute Arlene! It's such a great image.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Love how you did your ellie with a red/white/blue theme, Arlene! Cool diagonal striped background too!!