Friday, June 2, 2023

Card Chain Challenge for May

It's Time To Reveal!

This is what I made my partner in May for the Card Chain Challenge.


I chose the colors, Navy, Turquoise and Gold to work with on this scenic card.  I just received this die a week before making it.  Always fun to try out a new die and it had so many pieces.  LOL
Thank you to Dawn for taking this picture.  I forgot to take the pic.

Supplies:
Frantic Stamper Sea Shore Set 
Memory Box Hello Script - old die
Gold sun from a Die Cut Diva - thank you Linda
Copic markers
Vagabond die cut machine




 

9 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

This is sooooo pretty, and a gorgeous scene. I'd love to go whale watching or cruising the coast - looks perfect. Thanks for being a link in our chain again, Arlene, Jo x

Julia Aston said...

What a beautiful die cut beach scene you created Dawn! The colors worked perfectly for your sky, sea and sand! Julia xx

Julia Aston said...

Oops! Sorry Arlene - I called you Dawn who is the person you sent this sweet card to! haven't had my coffee yet this am! Julia xx

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Ooo - love this beachy scene, Arlene!! So clever of you to use the diecut I sent as a sun; I'll have to try that...

HilaryJane said...

It is so easy to forget to take the picture before sending. I love this, what an amazing scene and a great die xx

Dawn T said...

It looks even more amazing in real life Arlene. Currently it's on the notice board in my craft space so I can see even as I'm typing this. Thank you for such a beautiful card. It's a cool-ish day so your summer scene has been longing to the summer to come back again.

Gail said...

Great colors and scene!
Your dies are amazing!

Jeanne H said...

Great scene, I want to go to your beach! Alas, I don't drive anymore, teehee.

Pia S said...

I love the scene you crated, it's perfect with the CCC colors and it's fun with all the little decorative elements on the sea shore.