Wednesday, April 19, 2023

Craft Roulette # 159 - My Room with a View

For the first time, I watched Craft Roulette and found it to be a charming crafty show.  Here's how I found it!  I received an email from Whimsy stamps stating they would be on Craft Roulette in April and I thought "What's Craft Roulette?"  It's a fun show where both the interviewer and interviewee do a card based on the spin of a wheel with four different characteristics. 
Project: Card on a card
Element: Table 
Colors: Sky View
Random: White spots or dots

I wanted to create a room with a view and to my mind I think I did, plus that sentiment is perfect for the scene.  This is a mini slimline card, which works perfectly for my scene.
I had to finish up some other projects before I could work on this so I missed the deadline for Craft Roulette, but I'm glad I did work on this.  It was totally fun!


My card
Project: envelop & card on the end table
Element: two end tables
Colors: Navy blue strips on wall & window sky
Random: Window has white dots
Supplies:
MFT BB Our Story stamps & matching dies including the sentiment.
Scrap paper in stash
Copic markers
Vagabond die cut machine

I'm entering the following challenges:
Digi Choosday - "Anything Goes" Wk 15
Gem of a Challenge - "Anything Goes"  Wk 8
Creatalicious  "Anything Goes" #257 Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge "Anything Goes using paper"
The Creative Crafters "Anything Goes"


6 comments:

Loose Stitches said...

Fabulous creation Arlene! Thank you for sharing with us over at The Creative Crafters.
~ Sherry DT/Admin xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A gorgeous card
Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge good luck Ginny DT
Penny's Challenge

Dawn T said...

Superb card Arlene. Such a cute scene

Sylvia kaarten en zo. said...

Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge. Greetings Sylvia DT.

Christin said...

It's so lovely! It could be my mantra;) Thanks for playing along with us at DigiChoosday! Christin

Arteconpapelmaderaehilos said...

Lovely card
Thank you for joining with us at Digi Choosday Crafting Challenge. Good luck with your entry
Maritza DT