Saturday, April 1, 2023

April Treasures with Altenew

I always have fun with my Altenew stamps and dies 
with lots of coloring.

The Challenge at Die Cut Divas for this month is Water Coloring.


Here's my project for April. Altenew has this gorgeous embossing folder making this gorgeous panel, just ready to make so many different kinds of cards.  A big Thank You to my teammate Linda for this embossed panel.  For this time around, I wanted color since we are having a water color challenge and I am thrilled with the results.  I used a sentiment from

Close-up

Supplies:
Altenew Craft Your Life Project Kit: Silk Art (6X6) 3D embossing folder (embossing folder not sold separately) Thank you to Linda for the panel.
Altenew An Artist's Collection Stamp & Die & Stencil Bundle (sentiment)
QuicKutz Nesting Ovals (You could use the Nesting Ovals die set from Altenew)
Water Colors
Scrap paper from stash
Vagabond die cut machine

I'm entering the following challenges:
Love to Craft Challenge “Always Anything Goes”
Mix It Up Challenge Blog "Anything Goes” w opt twist Distressing
DL. ART "Anything Goes"
A Perfect Time to Craft - Anything Goes #4
Crafts Galore Encore - "Anything goes" #110






3 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Lovely watercoloring on that embossed folder, Arlene - glad you could use it!

Michelle N. said...

I never would have thought to watercolor an embossed image-great job!

creationsnz said...

Beautiful work Arlene, I hope it's for someone special who will appreciate it. CarolG