Monday, April 3, 2023

Card Chain Challenge Reveal for March

The Card Chain Challenge has many opportunities to make a card that fits one of the possible options.



I'm not sure if Stamps includes digital stamps, but I did use a digital stamp and I think that dragon is so cute, but to me, he's all Irish.  I used a digital background, but colored the dragon image with his foamy beer with Copic markers. I got a new stamp and die set, so the words are stamped by me and I also used the cut-out that was left over from cutting all the words out.  I used a black Copic marker to color the white die cut black.  I like the way it turned out.   A little different, but I think I'll use it again.  A stamper never lets anything go to waste.

Supplies:
Whimsy stamps digi stamps by Crissy Armstrong Bart on St. Paddy's Day
Copic markers
Alene's True Snow on the beer foam & puffs of smoke
Vagabond die cut machine
Scrap paper for the green layer behind the sentiment die cut

I'm entering the following challenges:
DL. ART "Anything Goes 
A Perfect Time to Craft - Anything Goes #4
Crafts Galore Encore - "Anything Goes" #110
Ally's Angels  "Anything Goes"  #68
We Love 2 Create "Anything Goes" Challenge #3

















6 comments:

HilaryJane said...

What a happy looking dragon and a really fun card. Green is my favourite colour so I love it xx

papierelle said...

Very funny card!!!

BAstelfeti said...

LOL the Dragon ist so cool. It is a beautful Card.

Greeting BAstelfeti

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Darling dragon card, Arlene, and cool background!!

crafty-stamper said...

Love your Irish Dragon great sentiment background and use of the negative
Carol x

Helen said...

Super cute dragon - a great card!

Thanks for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.

Helen x
DT