Sunday, April 23, 2023

Christmas Kickstart Challenge

 I almost forgot to post my card that I specifically made for the Christmas Kickstart Challenge - shame on me!

I really had fun making this card with these cute gnomes.  I used several different sets of dies to make this card and that's one more card in my Xmas card pile.

Lots of snow mounds and fun gnomes as I'm looking at the card straight on and close up.  I do like the application of "True Snow" to the hats that (to me) resemble fur and give lots of texture.  That front little gnome is drinking tea!


This card shows more of an overhead view.
Supplies:
My Favorite Things Outside the Box (box card dies)
My Favorite Things Stuffed Santa stamps & matching dies - (one gnome)
My Favorite Things Outside the Box Snow Drifts 
Elizabeth Craft Designs Santa's Sleigh (present)
Kat Scrappiness Christmas Gnome stamp set & matching dies (3 gnomes)
QuicKutz Nesting Ovals
paper in stash
Sentiment (in stash)
Copic markers
Aleene's True Snow
Vagabond die cut machine

I'm entering the following challenges:
Christmas Kickstart Challenge - gnomes
Peace on Earth Xmas "Always Christmas (Peace on Earth) #38
Build Your Stash - Christmas 
Peace on Earth Xmas "Always Christmas & Anything Goes" 1st & 3rd Sundays
Sparkles Forum Christmas Challenge  "Always Christmas Xmas presents
Creative Fingers - "Always Anything Goes"










10 comments:

Jacinda said...

Love this box card! Those gnomes are adorable!

Dawn T said...

Just so cute Arlene. It's awesome

Diane said...

These are just the cutest little gnome elves, cute design too!
Thank you for joining our challenge at Peace On Earth!
Diane POE Co-Owner
{Nellies Nest}
{Peace On Earth}
{Stencil Fun}

Heather said...

Oh gosh, these guys are SO cute, great texture accents, too - love the white puffy details! Great fold, too, so much depth - and love that present booster seat, lol. Thanks so much for playing at Sparkles!

Crystal O. Minkler said...

Such a fun and adorable card, Arlene! Thanks so much for playing along with the Spring into Christmas {BYSHC} Linky Party!

Indy's Designs said...

This is so cute! Those elves are so cute and playful! Great design using them!
Hugs,
Debbie

corysnana said...

What a fun card, Arlene! So glad you shared it in the Spring Linky Party this week! Hope you come back and play again!

Von Marie said...

Such a cute card!!!

Vickie Y said...

Adorable card! Thank you for sharing with us at Peace on Earth Christmas Challenge.

Dotty Jo said...

Thanks for playing at Christmas Kickstart with Gail and me, Arlene, your card is stunning! Jo x