Monday, January 31, 2022

End of the Die Cut Divas' Challenge for January 2022

 Last Day to enter the Die Cut Divas' challenge.  
Thank you to Die Cut Divas' Sponsor, Rachel Vass Designs
You only have until 9:00 p.m. Pacific time to enter.

January 2022: Sponsor: Rachel Vass Design - Theme: FLOWERS

Winner will receive 3 digital stamps.

I knew I would absolutely LOVE this digital stamp and I do. On my first post of the month, I colored the flowers yellow and I do love that card, but here I went bigger (not always better, but I think here it is) and added another sentiment. You could use this image with several sentiments for just about anything. I'm thrilled with this image and also my card.


Supplies:
Rachel Vass Designs Happy Mail Flower Postbox
Elizabeth Craft Designs Stitched Rectangles
Copic markers
Vagabond die cut machine

3 comments:

Dawn T said...

what a cute as image and it's a gorgeous card.

Cindy C. said...

So beautifully colored!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Well done on this new version, Arlene! Love the deep reds and the pair of sentiments!!