Wednesday, January 12, 2022

Talk About Color!

 When you chose to make a card in rainbow colors, you're bound to overdo it sometimes.  My gnomes have jumped over and INTO to rainbow.  I usually stamp and die-cut several images while I have my stamps and dies out.  I usually color at least one of the images and that's how my colorful gnomes landed here.  I just picked them out of my bag and popped them up.  It really is as bright as it looks here.  A Noel red paper die on a white paper die finished this already bright card.

Supplies:
Whimsy Gnome for Christmas clear stamp set
Whimsy Gnome for Christmas matching dies
Elizabeth Craft Designs Noel
Copic markers Copic markers (rainbow colors - R27, YR09, Y02, G03, B16,BV17 & V17) Not sure on the gnomes colors
Vagabond die cut machine

I'm entering the following challenges:
Christmas Kickstart Challenge #58 - A Rainbow Christmas
Merry Little Christmas Challenge #42 - Anything Christmas goes 
Allsorts Challenge #658 - Anything Goes (I did not use the option of using something new
Pammie's Inky Pinkies 2022 - Anything Goes


12 comments:

Dawn T said...

Lots of wonderful colours. Lovely card Arlene.

Cindy C. said...

No, never too much rainbow!! Cute card.

Linby said...

I just love how bright and colourful this card is and so much fun too. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

brenda said...

A fun and colourful creation, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

Pauline C said...

Brilliant fun rainbow card and cute gnome images. Thank you so much for joining in with my challenge theme at Allsorts this week.
Pauline x

Sarn said...

Thanks for sharing this lovely colourful gnome card at Allsorts this week.

Sarn x

Bonnie Lynn said...

Your card is so bright and fun. Thanks for joining us this week at Pammie's Inky Pinkies. Hope to see you again. Bonnie DT

Dotty Jo said...

Just LOVE that Rainbow, and the gnomes are such fun! Thanks for playing again with Cornelia and me at Christmas Kickstart, Jo x

Marie Bingaman said...

I saw this card in the gallery at Classic Design, and I had to pop by to see it up close! I LOVE IT!!! What a great idea...I hope you don't mind if I CASE it someday? I am a new follower also. :)

craftycreationsbydebbie said...

Such a great bright card, love the bright colours used. Thank you for joining in with Through the Craft Room Door challenge. Debbie DT

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

What a fun rainbow design, Arlene - just love your gnomes!!

Arteconpapelmaderaehilos said...

Lovely card. Thank you for joining with us at Digi Choosday Crafting Challenge. Good luck with your entry
Maritza DT