Tuesday, January 11, 2022

Christmas Rainbows in January

It's always time to make Christmas cards and here I am with my first card for December 2022.  I think this card has a fresh feel to it because of the color combinations - the colors of the rainbow.  I have another one in the making too.  I recently purchased a Connie Fong digital set and first time using it.  I never thought I'd really use just the candy canes, but I did.

Supplies:
Connie Fong Holiday Gnomes Bundle
Elizabeth Craft Designs Happy Holidays (set of sentiment dies)
Kat Scrappiness Ice Ice Baby Enamel Dots
Copic markers (rainbow colors - R27, YR09, Y02, G03, B16,BV17 & V17) (bows - R81, R83 & R85)
Vagabond die cut machine

I'm entering the following challenges:
Christmas Kickstart Challenge #58 - A Rainbow Christmas
Merry Little Christmas Challenge #42 - anything Christmas goes 
Allsorts Challenge #658 - Anything Goes w/option of using something new (candy Cane)









7 comments:

brenda said...

A lovely Christmas card with all those candy canes, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

Pauline C said...

Lovely Christmas card .. the rainbow effect is brilliant. Thank you so much for joining in with my challenge theme this EP week at Allsorts
Pauline xx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A pretty rainbow coloured Christmas card, thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week.
Lorraine

Sarn said...

Thanks for sharing this lovely card at Allsorts this week.

Hugs, Sarn xxx

Dawn T said...

This is just gorgeous Arlene. Love it.

Dotty Jo said...

Oooooo, I love how you used the Rainbow theme, Arlene - looks so cute. Thanks for playing along with Cornelia and me at Christmas Kickstart, Jo x

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Such fun with the rainbow colored candy canes, Arlene!!